Thursday 7 November 2013

Kaley Cuoco gets married!

Kaley Cuoco gets married! (on Ellen's show)  Kaley Cuoco kisses Ryan Sweeting on the Nov. 7, 2013 Ellen DeGeneres show.


The 'Big Bang Theory' star says she and her sweetie Sweeting are "still on our first date."


Kaley Cuoco gushes like crazy on today's Ellen DeGeneres show. And then she gets married!

"I am very, very happy," the Big Bang Theory star tells Ellen of her engagement to tennis player Ryan Sweeting. "So happy. Life is so good right now. I cannot even tell you".

She admitted it's still very new. But it was love at first sight, from the sound of it.

Cuoco explains that "over the summer" she was "not ready" for love.

"I was very sad," she says. But a friend told her Sweeting was coming to town. "You've got one day to meet him, have a drink, and meet him. I was putting it off and really nervous about it and just not wanting to do this."

But she agreed. "And so I said OK, I'm going to meet him, I'll meet him. So we go and have a dinner date and we're still on our first date. He never went home."

She said he "was finishing up a mini tour. I guess you call it. I'm going to get something wrong. So he had a little stop in L.A. and he's from Florida. He lives in Florida. He never went back." She adds, "He had back surgery right when I met him. ... and I kind of nursed him back to health. … You know by day two I was like, oh my god. It was so unbelievable. I said, this is it, this is it."

Ellen then surprised the couple by providing an ordained minister, a veil and some flowers. "Is this legal?" asked Sweeting, before he went along with the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment