Tuesday 25 September 2012

Paying the price


Not very long ago, Saif Ali Khan 'joked' that he was doing a romantic movie with Natalie Portman in the near future. Representatives of the Oscar-winning actress didn't find it funny enough and decided to threaten the Nawab of Pataudi with a lawsuit. Fortunately Saif apologised, putting an end to the matter. 

Pregnant Natalie Portman has quit being a vegan now that she’s expecting. But the Academy Award-winning star still won’t eat meat. She has just stepped down from being a vegan to being a vegetarian.
The 29-year-old “Black Swan” actress, who turned to veganism in 2009, said she went back to vegetarianism when she learned she’s expecting “just because.”
She told Q100 Bert Show in a phone interview, via usmagazine.com, “I actually went back to being vegetarian when I became pregnant, just because I felt like I wanted that stuff. I was listening to my body to have eggs and dairy and that sort of stuff.”
“I know there are people who do stay vegan but I think you have to just be careful, watch your iron levels and your B12 levels and supplement those if there are thing you might be low in your diet.”
Portman, who is expecting her first child with fiancĂ© Benjamin Millepied this summer, doesn’t know the sex of her unborn baby yet, but she doesn’t want to know either.
She said, “People can say a lot of things and they have a 50 percent chance of being right. I’m Jewish and I think in Judaism, there’s a lot of superstition around not doing too much before the baby comes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment