Tuesday 5 March 2013

Khloe Kardashian can’t wait for Brody to join KUWTK

Khloe Kardashian can't wait for Brody Jenner to join 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.
The 29-year-old star, his brother Brandon and sister-in-law Leah will become permanent fixtures on the reality TV show which features their father Bruce Jenner, step-mother Kris Jenner and step-siblings and Khloe Kardashian is excited about the latest family member to join the show.


She wrote on her blog khloekardashian.celebuzz.com: 'I'm always excited for each new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but I'm especially excited for this upcoming season because you're going to be seeing a lot more of the Kardashian/Jenner clan! My stepbrothers, Brody and Brandon, and Brandon's wife Leah are going to be on the show much more, which means an even closer look into the inner-workings of my crazy, wonderful family! Get ready people! (sic)'
While Bruce's children have appeared on the show before, this will be the first time they are part of it in an official capacity.

Brody has previously starred in 'The Hills' and 'Princes of Malibu'.
Bruce, Kris, their daughters Kylie and Kendall Jenner and Kris' children Khloe, Kim, Kourtney and Robert have all signed on for at least two more seasons of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'.
Kim said: 'As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least season 10.

'The show remains to be my number one priority and it's a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it. It has given me such a rare opportunity to share more of my life with all of you and has brought my family closer to each other. I'm looking forward to the new season and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment