Tuesday 5 March 2013

Kim Kardashian expects weight gain

Kim Kardashian thinks she will gain a lot of weight during her pregnancy.
The 32-year-old reality TV star - who is reportedly due to give birth a baby girl in early July with her rapper boyfriend of almost a year Kanye West - claims she isn't worried about the extra pounds and is more concerned about not being able to wear her favourite designer heels.

She told the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that she happily expects to put on a lot of weight and predicted: 'I'll definitely be up there.'

But the 'Kourtney Kim Take Miami' star, who has been working out almost daily recently, insisted that she isn't let her pregnancy disrupt her life.

She said: 'I feel good. Nothing's slowed me down.'
But while the brunette beauty is ready to embrace her pregnancy curves, she is upset about the prospect of not being able to wear high heels.

She said: 'I'm trying to prep myself for when I'm extremely pregnant, so I wore a wedge sneaker. I didn't feel it; I'm not gonna lie. I can't. But I'm trying.'

The couple's baby was conceived during a surprise trip to Italy in October and Kim said that despite still being married to her estranged husband Kris Humphries, who she has accused of purposely dragging out their divorce for almost 18 months since their marriage ended after 72-days in November 2011, she thinks the timing is perfect.

She said: 'I've always said that I wanted kids, but I don't think I ever would have been ready until now.'

No comments:

Post a Comment