Monday 4 March 2013

Tell-all show puts 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe in the hot seat


"It's harder than you think" to date 25 women, he says. Especially when they reunite.
LOS ANGELES — The usually calm and charming Bachelor Sean Lowe is looking a little hot around the collar.

"It was quite a bit tougher than I imagined," he says.

The reality-show hunk had to face more than a dozen of the women he had kicked off this season of ABC's romance competition before narrowing his field down to the final two.


The finale of The Bachelor airs next Monday (ABC, 8 ET/PT), when he is expected to propose to either substitute teacher Lindsay Yenter, 24, or graphic designer Catherine Guidi, 26.

But first Lowe, 29, had to endure Monday's Women Tell All special.

"The way that whole thing transpired caught me off-guard," he told USA TODAY backstage after the taping of that show on Feb. 22.

AshLee Frazier, 32, the professional organizer from Houston who had repeatedly and openly professed her love for him only to be sent home after the Overnight Date episode last week, comes on strong, accusing Lowe of acting "like a frat boy."

She tells host Chris Harrison, "I was led to believe he was saying, 'I love you.' … I felt completely deceived."

Lowe, confronting her on the show, tries to explain to her that he "couldn't find that laughter" in their relationship. But the miffed Frazier isn't pleased. "I was blindsided."

Not only that, she says he told her he had "no feelings" for the other two women.

"I didn't and I wouldn't say that," Sean insists. "I'm sorry if I misled you."



Ah, the complications that arise when you date more than one woman at a time.

"It's a lot harder than you think!" Lowe says backstage. "People see it as just a show and it's all fun, but these girls are really giving their hearts over to me, and I don't take that lightly. I know how fragile a heart can be."

No comments:

Post a Comment