Wednesday 29 January 2014

Celebrity Big Brother Final: Joey Essex Come Forward For Sam Faiers Support Snub


Celebrity Big Brother Final: Joey Essex Blasted For Sam Faiers Support Snub;
She supported him when he was competing on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, so it's odd that Joey Essex hasn't returned the favour for Sam Faiers' current stint on Celebrity Big Brother.
The popular Channel 5 show has been branded the best in the show's 13-year history, but the former TOWIE hunk clearly hasn't been tuning in to watch his ex-fiancee.


Speaking to Star magazine as part of her weekly column, Ferne McCann lambasted him for his snub, saying he gave a "bulls**t" excuse for not willing on Sam.


I saw Joey Essex recently I was really honest with him," she said. "You guys know I don't bite my tongue!

"When he went in the jungle, Sam tweeted to support him, despite what had gone on. I told him I was really surprised he hasn't tweeted for her. He gave me some bulls**t answer and changed the subject."

Ferne went on: "It was so awkward! I've been DMing him on Twitter using Sam's account asking him to tweet Sam's voting line, but he's ignored me. Do you think he owes it to Sam to support her?"

Billie Faiers, Lucky Mecklenburgh and Gemma Merna have all rallied behind the former TOWIE blonde, but she is fifth (out of six) in the bookies' rankings.


No comments:

Post a Comment