Sunday 2 February 2014

Halloween Makeup Ideas. One Of The



  I wanted to create a look using the MAC Pro Acrylic Paints I wrote a review about a couple weeks ago. The Acrylic Paint colors I have are white, black, and yellow, so I realized those are the only colors I need to do a Hello Kitty Halloween look! Since it was already past midnight when I
decided to do this, I made this look very quick and easy to do!I started out by painting my whole face with MAC Pro Acrylic Paint in “Pure White” using a foundation brush.



  I outlined the yellow oval with MAC Pro Acrylic Paint in “Black Black”, going underneath my nostrils. Using the same black,
  I outlined the yellow oval with MAC Pro Acrylic Paint in “Black Black”, going underneath my nostrils. Using the same black,

Otherwise, you’ll be dressed up as Hello Kitty’s twin sister Mimmy who wears her bow near her right ear.  This can be a really cheap Halloween costume, since you can just wear this makeup and headband with a red dress you already have in your closet.


 You can also paint your neck and hands as well if you’re actually going out as Hello Kitty for Halloween (or you could wear a white long-sleeve turtleneck with gloves if you don’t want to paint more than your face). Next, I painted a yellow oval shape on and around my nose with MAC Pro Acrylic Paint in “Primary Yellow”.




I drew three whiskers on each side of my cheeks. For my eyes, I painted a black oval on the center of my eye area. I wanted these oval eyes to show up even when my eyes are open, and for the full oval eyes to show when I blink.I finished the look with this Hello Kitty headband that I got at Hot Topiif you end up making your own Hello Kitty headband, make sure you wear the bow on the left as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment