Monday 10 March 2014

Elisabeth Moss calls marriage to Fred Armisen 'traumatic'


Elisabeth Moss is gearing up for the final season of Mad Men — and she's spilling details of her former marriage to Fred Armisen."Looking back, I feel like I was really young, and at the time I didn't think that I was that young," says Moss, 31, in the March 10 issue of New York Magazine. "It was extremely traumatic and awful and horrible."



"At the same time, it turned out for the best. I'm glad that I'm not there. I'm glad that it didn't happen when I was 50. I'm glad I didn't have kids. And I got that out of the way. Hopefully. Like, that's probably not going to happen again."

The interview adds that "Armisen has since described himself as a 'terrible ­husband' on Howard Stern, a classification to which Moss nods in agreement."

Moss and Armisen filed for divorce in 2010 after less than a year of marriage.

The first half of the final season of Mad Men premieres at 1 p.m. ET/PT on April 13 on AMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment