Tuesday 4 March 2014

Ragini MMS 2 is my third film and I don't know about typecast:Sunny Leone

For 'Bindaas' Sunny, being sexy is alright,Actress Sunny Leone, who is set for the release of her third Bollywood film "Ragini MMS 2", says being an 'aspiring actress' she is not afraid of getting typecast, provided she gets a good scripts and directors.


Sunny made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with "Jism 2' followed by "Jackpot", that released last year.

"This is my third film and I don't know about typecast. But if I get typecast, what am I going to do? I can't change that. I just read the scripts and if I like the film, if I like the director, which is a huge deal for me, why should I not work in a film? And if that means being sexy, then its alright.

"If that means being crazy, scary, happy, so be it," the actress told reporters here in an interview Saturday.


"I am an aspiring actor so for me anything and everything that I can get my hands on to help me grow as an actor, I want to do all that,"she added.

"Ragini MMS 2", which hits theatres March 21, also stars Divya Dutta, Parvin Dabas and Sandhya Mridul.

No comments:

Post a Comment