Tuesday 11 March 2014

'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap: Juan Pablo Chooses Between Nikki and Clare


Juan Pablo Explains Homophobic Comment: 'I Have a Cousin Who Is Gay'
"The day has COME... Finally TODAY the soap opera comes to an END," he tweeted. "I will read you ALL tonight to see what you THINK about my DECISION..."In the end, Juan Pablo gave his final rose to Nikki Ferrell,
The Bachelor Recap: Juan Pablo Goes All the Way With One of the Ladies, but Regrets It

though he did not propose to her. Then, during a tense "After the Final Rose," he would not say whether he was even in love with her, though Chris Harrison certainly persisted.

"We have our plans, but it's something we want to keep very private," he said, refusing to give any other details about their relationship. (Nikki did say she was in love.)

Meanwhile, choosing Nikki obviously meant saying goodbye to Clare Crawley, with whom he had a disastrous final date.

'Bachelor' Star Clare Slams Juan Pablo: 'You Shouldn't Make a Woman Cry'

"So as the helicopter's landing, we have a rare moment together with no cameras, nobody there with us and Juan Pablo leaned over and whispered something to me," Clare said. "He chose to tell me something that no woman wants to hear. It was insulting, it was offensive and it just made me feel awful."

She later revealed that he told her that he felt that he didn't know her, and then said something overtly sexual. And though they seemingly worked through their issues, Juan Pablo's mind was made up, and later, as the show was ending, he broke up with her.

"I thought I knew what kind of man you were -- what you just made me go through, I would never want my children having a father like you," she said.

I'm glad I didn't pick her," he responded.

The two did not interact during "After the Final Rose."

5 Reasons Why Andi Dorfman Would Be the Perfect 'Bachelorette'

At the end, it was announced that Andi Dorfman would be the new star of "The Bachelorette."

For all the details of the show, and reactions from your fellow "Bachelor" fans, read the live blog below.

No comments:

Post a Comment