Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sofia Vergara opens up about plans for wedding

‘Modern Family’ star Sofia Vergara recently got engaged to Nick Loeb, and now she is ready for a very non-Hollywood wedding.  opened up to ‘Lucky’ magazine that she’d like a quiet, out-of-town wedding, states “Maybe we will just have a little dinner on Capri,” Vergara said about her plans for the big day. However, no matter what she does,
it will be of good quality: “I love luxury. I love yachts. I love planes. I love trips. I can live without all of them, and I have, but I am not going to apologize and pretend I don’t love luxury, because I do.” Do you think she’ll have a small wedding event?




She was everywhere lately, and Sofia Vergara has appeared in New York to start her Kmart new clothing line on September 22, 2011 . "Modern Family" babe worked the crowd like a pro as she hammed it to Sofia Vergara Sofia collection shindig.Sofia Vergara has a large number of different elements in the new collection range from $ 15 - $ 20 price to $ 60. Of the new venture, Sofia said "It was a dream that I was for many years. I was in show business ... the Latin market 20 years and I've always had girls come up to me and asked my advice about clothing ... I said: "This is a great idea to have a small side business, and be in touch with my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment