Friday 5 October 2012

Sorry Guys! No Kim Kardashian in Bigg Boss 6


Celebrity reality show Bigg Boss has earlier stirred controversies by showcasing international celebs, including Pamela Anderson (Season 4) and Sunny Leone (Season 5), and the tempo was set just right when the name of reality star Kim Kardashian was included as a probable contestant for the sixth season.

But fans of Bigg Boss were disappointed as Kim would not be appearing on Bigg Boss.



Kim tweeted, `Not true sorry! It was reported that Kim Kardashian may enter reality show Bigg Boss 6.`

Meanwhile, Bollywood actor Chunky Pandey is being named in the speculative list of participants.

`I have been approached for Bigg Boss every year, but I can't sit in my own house for many hours. So, staying there seemed like an issue for me. I fight with my wife for bathroom in my own house and if I go in the Bigg Boss house this year, I will fight with 12 people for bathroom,` Pandey said in an interview.

From cricket to cricket commentary and laughter shows to politics, Amritsar MP and BJP national secretary Navjot Singh Sidhu has come a long way.


Kim Kardashian Fast Facts:
Has known fellow socialite Paris Hilton since they attended preschool together.
Father, Robert Kardashian, was a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team during the former football star's murder trial.
First gained notoriety when a sex tape featuring her and ex-boyfriend Ray J surfaced on the Internet in 2007.
Appeared in the music video for Fall Out Boy's 2007 single "Thnks fr th Mmrs."
Posed for the cover of Playboy magazine in December 2007.
Along with sisters Khloe and Kourtney, co-owns Dash, a California-based designer clothing store.



No comments:

Post a Comment