Saturday 26 January 2013

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan Clark wins!


Rylan Clark is the winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2013!

When Rylan's name was called, he couldn't believe it and presenter Brian Dowling looked over the moon.

Brian Dowling asked Rylan how it feels to win. "Do you know what, coming from you... it's a dream come
true. They hated me three months ago and I've no idea what's going on!"

He addresses the crowd: "I remember when Brian was in the house, but when he was... it was five minutes from the house. I screamed for him. My housemates are people I grew up with and I can't believe it."

When Brian said he was the winner and called his name Rylan was overwhelmed:

"Do you know what, coming from you... it's a dream come true. They hated me three years ago and I've no idea!"

"I remember when Brian was in the house, but when he was... it was five minutes from the house. I screamed for him. My housemates are people I grew up with and I can't believe it."

Rylan was complimentary of Speidi (bless him). "They are a lovely couple, anyone can judge me but I'll always find the best in people."

He adds that Claire from Steps is his BFF. "I can't wait to meet her kids and her husband..."

As the show came to a close, Rylan's mother called on the phone. "You have been true to yourself... everyone is so happy for you" Rylan welled up, "my mum is my world."

Click to relive Rylan's Celebrity Big Brother journey...

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog
Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan Clark and Razor Ruddock strip!

On their final night, Rylan and Razor entertained everyone with their antics. Far away from the boring last supper, they decided to get drunk and skinny dip in the pool. A classic CBB moment...

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan weeps over letter from home

As a reward for making it to the final, Ryan Moloney and Rylan Clark were treated to their letters from home.

Rylan chose Claire to read his letter aloud. His family told him he'd been entertaining in every task, but did ask the X Factor singer to stop swearing.

Claire then broke down as she revealed that there'd been an addition to Rylan's family; a baby had been born safe and well.

Rylan laughed and cried when his letter mentioned somebody 'looking forward to tootsie time'. Couldn't possibly speculate on that one!

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan favourite moment

As part of the Battle of the Sexes task, Rylan was more than happy to be amused by his hunky distraction. When he was asked his maths questions, he had his housemates in hysterics when he responded: 'I don't care!'

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog

Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan Clark's tormented by Speidi

During the 'Tormented' task, the housemates faced numerous challenges to make them flinch.

Clarkie's trademark beard was splattered with purple paint!

How hilarious does Rylan look?

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog
Celebrity Big Brother 2013: Rylan erupts after Speidi 'fake' claims
It all kicked off after Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag returned from the luxury basement.

The pair nominated Steps star Claire Richards and Rylan Clark as the 'dullest' housemates, but that didn't go down well.

The X Factor star erupted as they re-entered the house; he was furious after being accused of 'playing up to the cameras' and 'being fake'.

Rylan shouted: 'Do you think I'm playing up to the cameras? Then you need to get f***ing glasses mate, I'm not playing up to one f***ing camera.'

Spencer shouted: 'You're fake! You're fake, you know it. All that BS 'I misjudged you'. You can't be a normal person, this is an act.'

Rylan was stunned. 'I am a normal person, mate. I live in the f***ing real world, I don't know where the f*** you live. If you think I'm being false then don't talk to me. I live in the real world, not this fake f***ing world!'

Spencer then impersonated Rylan, peeping into the mirrors and squeaking: 'You're so obsessed with this house, you're not even being real.'

An extremely upset Rylan started to well up so Spencer asked why he was getting so emotional. 'Being fake and dishonest is something I've never f***ing been,' the Essex man responded.

Later Rylan sat down to talk to the pair, 'I'm 24 years old, I'd like to discuss this like an adult. I'm trying to calm down because the last thing I want to do is come on TV and embarrass myself.'

I don't think Rylan embarrassed himself at all, but what a night in the Big Brother house! 

On Bing: watch clips from Celebrity Big Brother
Get the latest Celebrity Big Brother gossip in our blog


No comments:

Post a Comment