Friday 25 January 2013

Jennifer Lopez's Maid Pulls Her Scandalous Versace Dress Out of the Closet

The former "American Idol" judge has kept several of her favorite dresses, including that sheer green Grammy gown that put her in the style spotlight in 2000.

Jennifer Lopez is thinking about what to wear to the Golden Globes this month.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

Jennifer Lopez Brings Daughter Emme to Paris Fashion Week Show

Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Divorce, Dating Younger on 'Katie' (Video)

Jennifer Lopez: Not Missing 'American Idol' Yet
She’s set a high bar for herself, with past iconic Globes gowns such as her '60s-style mint-green Valentino, an ivory Zuhair Murad, a frothy peachy Marchesa
mini.
PHOTOS: Hollywood's Over 40 Ageless Beauties
And she tells Harper’s Bazaar (she’s on the cover of the January issue) that she’s come a long way from her Jenny From the Block style. She called her early fashion incarnation "boyish, hip-hoppy sensibility: big hoops, sneakers, tank tops and my big curly hair. When I got into the business, I developed a love of monochromatic looks."
But she admitted that she also added a sexy element to the mix (think that sheer, low-cut Versace Grammy gown): “Then it was classic things - movie stars, Jackie O. And now, all of these things mixed together, that's my style."
STORY: Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Dating Younger Men
Lopez (no more J.Lo, please) keeps her most controversial gown -- worn when she was P. Diddy’s Grammy date in 2000.
"I have that at home," she said. "The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture. She was like, 'You like this dress?' Um, yeah, but I don't know if I like it out in the house!"
STORY: One Million Moms Takes Aim at Jennifer Lopez's ABC Family Pilot
Wait, Jennifer Lopez has mannequins in her spa at home? Of course she does.
Casper Smart, her younger boyfriend who took care of her kids Max and Emme during the interview, piped in: "But it's famous! It's the most famous dress you've ever worn."
Perhaps she'll decide to up the ante during this awards season.

PHOTO GALLERY
VIEW GALLERY
Jennifer Lopez, Brooklyn Decker, Chace Crawford Step Out for 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' Premiere










No comments:

Post a Comment