Sunday 27 January 2013

Dancing is harder than being naked: Kristen Stewart




Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart says she found going nude for `On The Road` easier than doing the dancing scenes.

The 22-year-old actress has been in news for her explicit role in the new movie but in an interview to W magazine, Stewart narrated her difficulty in getting the dance moves right.

"Everyone asks about the nude scenes in `On the Road`, but I also had to dance, and dancing is harder than being naked," she said.



The `Twilight` beauty, however, is not surprised by the reaction over her nude scenes.

"People are really predictable. I completely expected that. I can`t say it`s not a little bit jarring, but it`s jarring in the right way. I wanted it to be. I`m really proud of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment